Sunday, January 27, 2013

quickie

Chop chop one before i collapse in exhaustion.
Weekend events are for the young and sprightly. Seriously. Am getting too old, need weekends to allow my body to recuperate :( 

Singapore's Punggol By-Election was held today - interesting stuff. Not gonna comment too much seeing how i probably have nothing useful to contribute on this already extremely hot topic.

Finally finished major purchases including bed, table, shelf and drawers for my room which I've wanted to redo for AGES. Refusing to let the fact that I simply have too much demands and stuff to fit into my room (which is slightly larger than a shoe box), I actually managed to configure everything in a way that everything FINALLY has its place. Yay.
I may now be poor BUT AT LEAST I CAN MOPE IN MY AWESOME ROOM AND FEEL BETTER.

Next week is gonna be another mad rush.
SO FREAKING TIRED.
Apologies for totally fragmented post.
Must be synapses slowing down cos of age and wear and tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment